SISL Infotech is a leading system integrator in India, helping customers bring automation to their business functions with IT software and services. We take immense pride in serving the needs of Government sector, Oil & Gas, IT/ ITES, Education, Manufacturing, Telecom and other industries. Location is no barrier to our endeavours, as we are now catering to the IT infrastructure needs of businesses in the UK & Singapore as well. We operate in collaboration with our clients & deliver solutions that work for their business.
- Vision: Addressing IT sourcing challenges and bridging the demand-supply gap by making strategic alliances with leading vendors, and providing consulting services to pick up the best-of-breed IT solutions.
- Mission: Perform as a key system integrator at identifying, qualifying and delivering IT solutions, and become a recognized name for offering lasting values to both, partners and customers.
- Platinum partner of global technology giants like Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, VMware, etc.
- Served 1000 plus reputed Government and enterprise customers, such as PMO, NIC, IRCTC, Paytm, KPMG, Airtel, HSBC Bank, etc.
- One of the 34 GST Suvidha Providers (GSPs) with GSTN
- Empanelled and trusted vendors of NIC, NICSI, Rail Tel, ITI, BSNL & Hartron in India
- Maintaining SLA’s (24*7 onsite support, next business day onsite support etc.) for Pan India wide prestigious projects
- Pan-India geographical foothold and outreach
- Awarded with ‘VMWare’s Rising Star Solutions Provider award’ in the APJ region
- CMM Level 3 Certified
- ISO 27001: 2013 Certified
- NICSI Rate contracts with RedHat, VMWare, TrendMicro, RSA, Symantec, EMC software & Veritas
Akash Nangia, an SRCC alumnus & the former Vice-President of Zomato, is helping businesses become an effective version of themselves with technology. Driven by grit and passion, he came up with entrepreneurial ventures like SISL & Techjockey, which twisted ‘the ordinary start-up tale’ and roped in big government projects early on. As a team player, he encourages intrapreneurship and affirms that success comes only to those who dare to step outside the scope of their work. And, his go-getter spirit manifests itself in his young brigade, which is breaking hierarchies with new-age leadership roles.
Arjun Mittal is an SRCC alumnus, who thinks of his valued customers as relationships and not transactions. Starting his career with McKinsey, he is now a serial entrepreneur, who takes on challenges repeatedly to set new business ideas in motion. His thirst for seizing new market opportunities never dies, and the success of his entrepreneurial ventures like SISL & Techjockey just added to the enthusiasm. Working closely with the clients of these endeavors, he is creating a customer-led legacy, which goes beyond short-term, quarter-to-quarter dealings.