Virtualization is one of the path-breaking technologies in IT history, which has transformed the style of computing in today’s times. Through virtualization across areas like server virtualization, storage virtualization, desktop virtualization, application virtualization and network virtualization, we help clients make a smooth transition to cloud computing and a better IT infrastructure management. Our skilled pool of resources for server virtualization ensures round-the-clock service for customers on-site and remotely.
About SISL’s Marketing and Sales Capabilities
SISL executed a unique demand generation or sales campaign relevant to VMware’s business focus. This resulted in new customer acquisition or expanded footprint with an existing customer.
Let’s have a look at quantitative metrics supporting SISL’s sales and marketing capabilities.
- Extensively focussing on VMware business, SISL walks an extra mile to execute and generate result-driven sales campaigns for enhanced ROI. We tend to have power calling days with AM/Sales team, focussing on VMware business generation and enhancement. SISL has acquired focussed resources and dedicated Product Managers proficiently executing and closely monitoring each sales activity to ensure effective functioning of the sales force. With highly skilled pre-sales, post-sales and implementation teams, we nurture every prospected lead to achieve core solution competencies. We have profitably executed an array of VMware centric events in government and corporate sectors.
- Wherein the entire corporate sales staff of 35 plus account managers engage in power calling campaigns to target high revenue focused accounts and generate leads, qualified leads get routed for joint meetings with VMware representatives and are then taken to closures. Various branding activities and campaigns are planned and executed to highlight VMware as our premium partner during the events, and regular product trainings are organized for VMware accounts handling workforce. This way, we ensure that our marketing team works tightly in coordination with the sales team, and effective content strategies are developed. Sales talks/ meets are arranged for prospective clients frequently, thereby mapping their specific needs and expectations efficiently.
As Quantitative Metrics, SISL Organized The Following Marketing Campaigns
In the exclusive event for Government sector, NIC (our client from the government sector) was invited to share its issues and concerns. Our professionals helped resolving the concerns with technical expertise on VMware products and solutions. NIC sought to build a private cloud and install automation tools to onboard customers quickly and deliver services faster.
Another event conducted was a call blitz/power calling day for corporate customers wherein, Tata Power DDL discussed about having a forest of servers with 75 plus servers in their data centre. Going forward with TATA Power as potential client, business meetings were conducted and extensive technical information was gathered. Instead of complete hardware refresh or virtualization, customer wanted a pilot with VMware licenses. In the beginning, three servers were virtualized to handle applications managed by 12 servers earlier with improvements in meeting SLA requirements. With this pilot plan, a strong future prospect for optimizing the complete infrastructure of TPDDL has been created by SISL.
VMware Products and Solutions Sold & deployed By Us In 2016
SISL is dealing into complete server virtualization including implementation and deployment with comprehensive product line and variants. The scope includes:
- VMware vSphere 6 with Operations Management Enterprises Plus
- Upgrade: VMware vSphere 6 Enterprise to vSphere 6 with Operations
- VMware vSphere 6 Enterprise Plus for 1 processor
- VMware vSphere 6 Enterprise for 1 processor
- VMware vSphere 6 Standard
- Vmware vSphere Essential Plus Kit
- VMware Site Recovery Manager 6 Enterprise
We have deployed and implemented Network Virtualization along with Vmware NSX for vSPhere per processor for NIC Data Center on a large scale.
In line with VMware products and solutions, we have successfully implemented and deployed VMware Cloud with extensive scope of Vmware vCloud Suite 5 Advanced, VMware vCloud Suite 7 Enterprise and VMware vCloud Suite 7 Advanced in NIC, NIC Data Center, GaneshKhind, and Department of Information Technology & Communications (DoIT&C)- Govt. of Rajasthan.
Our Mobility management skills and services included deployment of VMware AirWatch Green Management Suite and VMware AirWatch Blue Management Suite in PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK and India HIV/AIDS Alliance respectively.
We have helped many other customers including Central Industrial Security Force, KPMG, PNB, Jamia Hamdard, IFFCO, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Delhi Duty Free, Jaipur Development Authority, Unique Identification Authority of India, Ireo, JAKSON Limited, KOBELCO CRANES, PNB, UPES, ACS Global Tech Solutions, Lipi Data, IDP Education, Amplifon and NIC-HQ among others.